Monday, January 21, 2008

a new blog!

I'm always searching for new blogs that cover healthcare issues for women and children (if you would like to share more, including your own, please do!). I recently found this blog of a midwife and midwifery educator in New Zealand: Carolyn's Blog.

It's a rich, full blog. Enjoy!


...want to add something here. I read a lot of blogs every day. I have about 30 blogs in my Google Reader that I scan and devour in my off time (ha!), typically on my Blackberry while waiting in line somewhere or while nursing the babe. Since the Blackberry offers slow processing I am unable to comment on most entries without it taking forever and losing my train of thought (ADD?). I used to have a list of blogs that I read on my sidebar and didn't carry it over into the new format - simply because I feel weird about listing so many blogs with the risk of forgetting one or five important reads. Which blog do I list first? If they link to me should I automatically link to them?

Ah, the new paths we are pioneering in blogland.